The holidays are right around the corner and the COVID-19 pandemic is changing traditions for many of us. Studies show it is 10 times easier to transmit the virus inside as opposed to outdoors.
, consider how your plans can be modified to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep your friends, families, and communities healthy and safe.
Social Distancing ?♀ ↔ ?♂️
The pandemic can seem overwhelming, but every person can help slow the spread of COVID-19. By doing your part, you can make a big difference to your health and others around you. If possible, keep a 6’ distance between you and those around you. If close contact is necessary, be sure to wear a face mask. ? Wearing a mask, social distancing, frequently washing your hands, and staying home if you are sick can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 to your loved ones, friends, coworkers, and community.
Here are some ideas for low-risk activities this holiday season:
– Enjoying dinner with only people who live in your household
– Using no-contact delivery methods for meals and gifts to those outside your household
– Hosting a virtual dinner and sharing recipes with friends and family
– Shopping online rather than in-person
– Watching sports events, parades, and movies from home