- Self Performed Structural Concrete
Larry H. Miller Honda dealership in Murray, Utah, has been doing business for decades, and it had outgrown its dated facility. Big-D demolished and rebuilt a 57,030-square-foot facility that can house the dealership for decades to come.
The project included the demolition of two existing buildings and the majority of the existing site improvements. A regrade and infill of the site was required to accommodate the new dealership. The new facility included motor vehicle showrooms, offices, a customer center and lounge, parts storage, service drive, service bays, quick lube, and a car wash.
The new facility provides the following advantages over Larry H. Miller’s previous facilities:
- Six service bays allows Larry H. Miller to triple its service capacity
- Improved recycling capabilities
- Enhanced flow from the showroom floor to the new parts department
- Bigger vehicle showroom and enclosed delivery area in the sales department
- New and enhanced customer waiting area featuring a café with big-screen TVs
The site includes a 582-stall parking lot with new utilities, hardscaping, and landscaping. Big-D met all the challenges presented to create a perfect space for salesman and customers alike.